Another Blog of Brandt Dary

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Leroy Story on the Radio!

I was going to post a blog today about Lance Bass from 'N Sync being gay... But I changed my mind.

I was listening to the 2nd hour of the July 24th episode of Way Of The Master Radio with Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort, and Todd Friel, and I was shocked and excited to hear that a story that I sent in was read on the air.

Todd Friel read my story about Leroy (A Terrible Thing To Witness). It is a story about me witnessing to a homeless man after he gets brutally stabbed. The story is an example of how ridiculous the watered-down man-centered gospel sounds, especially when taken to an extreme. Check it out, you can download the mp3 and listen to my story. It's right after the "news" in the beginning, about 4 minutes into it.

I sure hope that Todd read my whole blog... otherwise, he must think I'm insane (I pretty sure he knows I'm not)! Anyways, take a listen - and check out www.WayOfTheMaster.com to learn how to share the biblical gospel, simply, effectively, the way Jesus did.

~ brandt

1 Comments:

  • Hey B, I did hear your e-mail being read by friel It was well done and epitomized todays comfortable churches. sad but true

    Brother Dean

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home